We’re working on marketing materials now and we’ve got a few options for the poster, DVD screen, postcards and other collateral. What do you think? Have any favorites among the three we’re showing here? If so, let us know your thoughts in the comments of this blog post.
(click on the posters to see a larger version)
We’d like you to help make the decision. So if you’re a member of the cast or crew, friends, family or curious bystanders, share your thoughts in the comments. You get to choose!
Be sure to keep several things in mind:
- Which design are you most likely to remember a day later? How about a month later?
- Which one truly makes you wonder what the film is about?
- Which one makes you curious enough to buy a ticket or to at least check out the website?
- Which one is the most likely to stand out on a wall with posters from many different movies from different genres?
- Which is the most professional?